What business activities are allowed under the Business ETA?
The Business Sri Lanka ETA is a visa category which is applicable to any business activity carried out by a foreigner in Sri Lanka. This includes the following:
– Visiting Sri Lanka for the purpose of attending conferences, seminars, workshops, training courses and other events;
– Conducting negotiations or concluding contracts on behalf of an overseas company;
– Attending meetings with prospective clients or customers;
– Participating in trade fairs and exhibitions;
– Investing money in a business venture in Sri Lanka;
– Participating as an investor, consultant or advisor to a business undertaking in Sri Lanka.